You Benefit Nationwide Rewards, LLC (YBN) is a discount shopping and benefit membership network of national, regional and local consumer based businesses, which at YBN we refer to as Product and Service Providers (PSP). Our consumer shopping and benefit members enjoy substantial savings at these online and brick & mortar partner PSP locations.
In addition, YBN works to help our PSPs with services such as business coaching, educational support, graphic design, photography, credit card processing applications, shipping, printing, and copying services. With this type of support for our PSPs, we believe they should experience guaranteed business growth throughout the network.
With a strong foundational network of exceptional PSP partners geared toward excellence, customer appreciation and corporate integrity, we feel confident that our members will tend to shop within the network unless their need cannot be met. An online study entitled, Implications of Loyalty Program Membership and Service Experiences for Customer Retention and Value states that, “customers who are members of loyalty programs are more likely to make favorable re-patronage decisions. Beyond this main effect, we also believe that members of loyalty programs will tend to have stronger ties to the service organization than nonmembers.”
In addition, we plan to leverage the sheer size of our potential network. We will ensure that quality providers will always be close in proximity to our members. YBN will be using educational services,
loyalty-based incentives, retail merchandise, special events and our YBN ENJOY magazines as business relationship enrichment tools, to further ensure a win-win relationship to all parties involved.
YBN REWARDS, LLC will be valued as leaders in creating a collective and competitive buying
atmosphere of fair pricing, corporate integrity and customer service/support throughout the United States.
• Trust in God – We believe!
• Integrity – We manage our operations, finances and responsibility with honesty, efficiency and reliability.
• Innovation – We seek questions that plague our customer segment and then find answers.
• Service – Our deepest desire is to deliver what is promised to our customer.
• Harmony – We value our people, celebrate diversity and encourage synchronized results in our workplace and in our behavior.
• Legacy – Our hope is to do our job so well, that generations will want to follow our example.